Saturday, January 31, 2009

Catch Up!

Wow...I have been a complete slacker in the blogging world. This last month has been an insane whirlwind! We have been really busy with life. I have been working my tail off and getting adjusted to my classroom. I have a really great opportunity. I have 10 students with some peer tutors mixed in. This classroom has some awesome aides and a teacher that has blown me away. I have been able to learn more than I ever thought. There have been lots of challenges and lots of success.
Josh has been working way hard so that I don't have to worry about anything but student teaching. He is so wonderful. I can't even express how much I appreciate all that he does. The biggest thing for me lately has been the little things that he does-even yesterday he left a note for me while he was on his lunch break-what a keeper.
We are both really looking forward to the end of the semester and moving! We can't wait to be closer to family as well as me being done! I am really looking forward to my own classroom. Thanks to all those who've supported us and have kept us in their lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, will you be working in a self-contained setting? I'm thinking I may like to work in a unit for students with "emotional disturbances." I kind of hate that term, but what can you do?