Friday, December 4, 2009

Don't know where the time has gone....

It is amazing to me how fast time flies. Life has been crazier than ever! Our lives have been a whirlwind. So instead of trying to do a million blogs I will just give you a list of a few of the things we've done since we last blogged…
• We took a road-trip up to Oregon for Clint and Michelle’s wedding (where Josh looked amazing in a tux ☺)
• We spent time in the ocean while in Oregon.
• We moved to a little house-I call it our cottage-in Sandy and are LOVING not having any neighbors through the walls or ceilings.
• We made our first BIG purchase as a married couple…a brand new Washer and Dryer-I LOVE them!
• We had our nephews sleep over a few times and spend some time with us-I love those three.
• We had a great time for our one-year anniversary in August by going to Park City and enjoying quality time alone.
• I set up my very first classroom-with lots of help from my mom, my sisters, and two of my nephews, and of course Josh. I could not have done it without them-I got into my classroom the Wednesday before school started...
• Josh started his first semester of college-He’s doing awesome! Way more on top of things than I was ☺
• We both celebrated our 24th birthdays…it is fun being only 3 weeks apart!
• We have both seen more leaves and pods than we care to think about ☺-for those of you that have seen our house you understand. Over 40 bags this year…
• We got to see “New Moon” before the official premiere because of a teacher at my school who had a whole theatre and a private showing.
• I am still enjoying teaching ☺-I will have to do a whole separate blog about the fun stories I have from being a teacher (not including names of course ☺)
• I got to enjoy my first "black friday" with my sister and her good friend-it was a BLAST and definitely worth doing! Can't wait until next year!
• Josh and I get to set up a "real" Christmas tree this year-no more 6 1/2 foot ceilings for us.

I know I am forgetting lots of things but these are the ones I can think of at this point. I am hoping to be more on top of this blogging thing but can’t promise anything…

6 comments:

The Halls of Fame said...

Well its about time you posted!! I guess a little nagging from the big sista worked!! You two have been quite the "busy gees" and I am so proud of both of you for all you are doing! You didn't mention how your awesome Mom and sister HELPED with that classroom!! hahaha Anyway, love you two and love every second we can hang out, when we aren't all runnin' crazy that is! Looking forward to the class posts, though I'm sure I've heard it already, I'm always up for a good laugh!! You have great stories!! Love you~

Alli said...

you should read more carefully :) Love you sis!

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Halls of Fame said...

You totally added some things since I read it the first time! There was no mention of our help, black friday, or your Christmas tree!! Editing is what you did so do NOT claim that I didn't see them before!! I'm not old and crazy quite yet my dear!! Good adds though and good times!! Black Friday is always an adventure!! Love ya♥

Camille said...

I love reading peoples blogs, I'm glad I found yours! I have one too, its camille-lukes.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out!

jaci said...

SO good to hear things are good!

you should posts some pics of your little house!

congrats on the job! isn't it WAY more fun to be the real teacher???