Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Missing you

One year ago today my life changed forever. I received a call telling me that my brother had passed away-I was alone working in my classroom-I remember screaming and calling Josh to come pick me up-I don't remember much after that- I packed up my belongings and left my classroom a mess-I started walking down the hall and my principal came and helped me. I still can't believe it. There have been too many times this year that I have picked up my phone to call Riley and tell him something or send him a message. This has been a rollercoaster year and I've wanted to share things with him. I am so grateful for an eternal plan-I know I will get to see him again someday. Families CAN and WILL be together forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo



2 comments:

mental monika said...

Thank Heaven our Heavenly Father plans things on an eternal scale. I'm glad you are, too. Love ya!

Alanna said...

I am so thankful for the knowledge that we have of life after death! I know this has been a crazy year with a lot of things you never thought you'd have to go through. I think of you often!! Thanks for your friendship.