Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pondering

I know that I've blogged a lot the last few days but some recent events have made me feel like I needed to share. This last week was wonderful as we celebrated Christmas. Upon arriving back in Logan we heard of 2 deaths that occured on Christmas Eve. Two men were snowmobilers were out in Logan canyon and were caught in an avalanche. One of these men was just 23 years old and got married just one week before Josh and I. As I read their obituaries I thought more and more of how short life can be and how trials can come when we least expect it. My heart goes out to these two young men's families. I think to a general conference talk by Elder Costa in October of 2007 where we were told to live in the now and to tell those that we love how we feel. I feel so blessed to know that if something did ever happen to Josh or I that no matter what we are sealed together forever. I hope that I express my love to my family and friends in ways that they know how I feel. Thanks to you all for loving me and puting up with me.

1 comment:

The Halls of Fame said...

You sweet girl!! We love you too♥ More than we can say!It is very sad that those families have lost their husbands and it should make us that much more grateful for ours. I agree that we do have to live in the now and let those around us feel our love and express it daily so that we have no regrets. Thanks for the great post. Love you ♥