Thursday, March 26, 2009

And the winner is.....

Ok so just to preface this I want to say that I never win drawings EVER...but I think that it has all been leading up to this...Utah State had their grad fair the last two days where you needed to buy your cap and gown and they tried to sell you other stuff. Well if you went to the few booths and had then punch out their block you could turn your card in for a drawing. The grand prize being an iPod touch. Well even though I never win I decided to try any way and thought that I might win one of the small prizes (a USU cup with candy). To my surprise I got a call today to come in and pick up my prize at the bookstore. And this is what she handed me...



That's right I won the grandprize! I almost wanted to hug her right there. I couldn't really believe it and even checked to make sure it really was my entry card taped to the box! So I am now the proud owner of an iPod touch! And just think-Josh and I almost went and bought some iPods a few weeks ago... :)

2 comments:

Shan said...

Wow-what luck!! Congrats! The coolest thing I've probably won in a drawing was a mountain bike...I was about six years old at the time though so I couldn't even use it, haha! Figures!

Treasure said...

It must run in the family. Chris is always lucky like that.