Monday, March 16, 2009

Something to think about

Today I had the opportunity to have some thinking time while my students were out at their mentor classes (they get to go to spanish, p.e., music, art, etc.). I worked on some lesson plans and was searching some things online and came across a qoute by Cat Stevens-"I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would make me cry." I look back at my life and find this quote so incredibly applicable. Especially right now. So many things in my life have changed in the last few months and will continue to change. Especially as I get ready to graduate-looking back on the last 5 years of my college life. I have been so lucky in so many areas and then unlucky in others. But all in all I am proud of what I am doing and what I have done. I am more than willing to admit that I did not make the wisest of choices as some points. However I know see that those choices have helped shape me into who I am today. So to those that have helped me in my journey to where I am today and for giving me things to "cry" about now.

1 comment:

Toners said...

Growing up is fun and hard isn't it? I'm so excited for where you are in your life. Jealous too. You're living an amazing life, and I'm excited about your life.