Saturday, February 21, 2009

6 months of togetherness!

Josh never ceases to amaze me with all the things he does for me and for us and how much he truly loves me. Last weekend we not only celebrated valentines day but we celebrated being married 6 months on Monday-he is my light and my strength. These last 6 months have been the best and I stoked to be able to continue the journey to eternity together. We had a great weekend together and I feel nothing but blessed to have Josh in my life. Saturday we went out to dinner and then went to play games and watch movies with Steve and Monika-we love hanging out with them and I feel so lucky to have a great friend like Monika. Josh was able to get Monday off as well and we spent the entire day just the two of us. We even dressed up and went to dinner at Copper Mill-YUM!!!

I just want Josh to know how much I love and appreciate all the things he does for me. I love how well we know each other and how we are able to read each other and help the other one out. Thank you for believing in me and inspiring me to be the best that I can be. You are my hero and the love of my life. I can not wait until we have children and I can tell them how incredible their father is.



1 comment:

PrincessJulia said...

Congrats on six months. You two are an amazing couple and we hope to be able to see you soon.