Saturday, February 21, 2009

One Day At A Time...

That is my newest motto...I have to remember that as I try to accomplish things. Remembering that it is ok to not finish everything on your "to-do" list. On another note I amazed at how fast the last 2 months have gone by. This next will be my last in the classroom that I am in. I am excited for the new adventure that I will be going into but I will miss my class that I am in SOOO much. It has been one of the hardest and most rewarding experiences of my schooling career. What I really can't believe is that May is so close and that I will be graduating. But it is looking like I will not finish my schooling there...I am really looking into grad school and my options. Anywho life is good and is going great. Being married to Josh has been the best thing ever! Thanks to those who have kept in contact and have kept my spirit afloat when I felt I was sinking...you know who you are!

No comments: