Monday, February 23, 2009

My Turn!!!

Well I figured I had better post something if this is the Busy "GEES" blog spot, and to take some time to brag about Alli!! I have been as happy as I hoped it would be and more being married to an amazing woman such as Alli. It's the smartest and wisest decision I made to ask her to marry me. Luckly for me she said yes. It's amazing how many little things she does just for me to make me happy. One of my most favorite things she does for me is that she will share her last pieces of candy with me though I had already eaten all of mine. If you know Alli you know she likes her candy and making it last. If she wouldn't share it with me I am sure it would last longer. You know that someone loves very much when they know how you are feeling, what you are thinking or what you are gonna say. There has been many times she has guessed right how I was feeling, what I was thinking,and going to do or say. You don't want to ask her what it means when my ears go red, believe me! Alli you are a strong woman. You are ambitous. You are pasionate in all things that are important to you. You are loving. What I love even more is that you are tender hearted and very sweet at the same time. But what I love most is you and that you are my wife. I love you very much. XOXO x infinity!!

2 comments:

Patrick and Kiana said...

That is so sweet Josh! I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well.

Levi Dean said...

Josh you are a lucky man and Alli is a lucky woman. You two complement each other so well. I'm glad you are doing well.